Page created 19th November - Summer 1225
This is a (mostly) complete list of the magic items and other enchantd devices
the covenant owns.
We don't really have a policy regarding them, they just seem to be borrowed
Ooops, nearly forgot - Gwyntar and Deunan traded for a braclet each - which
renders them nearly immune to wooden or metal weapons.
And someone got a magicl hockey stick from the lich king...
- Well, you could count the covenant - the top floors of which aren't visible to non-magical people.
- The lift - definately. It moves you from the guest area to the covenant proper.
Chant zed-zed-zed while it moves...
Oh yeah, nearly forgot - this thing leaks rego vis.
- The stew pot - Keeps food warm - especially goulash.
- All of those where here before us
- The boots - Probably shouldn't be here, since Artur nicked off with them
- but they let you travel faster.
- The cloak - keeps the weather off your back.
- A saddle - persuades horses to tolerate magi.
Not that I care
- Those items we 'liberated', and probably used to belong to Procter Ignem.
There are some more items with them; but we haven't identified what they do.
- A girdle of green silk; which makes its wearer incredibly strong.
- A rune covered brasss armband which protects its bearer from fire and heat.
- A short steel dagger - which shows up as Perdo Corpus.
- A steel longsword; Which we have a shrewd idea as to the purpose of
- A pair of hands - cast in silver; very pretty looking.
- A bronze ring. Who knows what this one does.
- We found more items elsewhere:
- From a burial, a hand axe; and a bag of runes - which don't seem to be hermetic; but seem magical.
- From tenars hidey hole - 24 sets of (super light) armour, and spears. Needless to say they are very magical,
- And lastly some of the mages have dabbled in making stuff.
- Alarm plate - wave in air and shout 'Work danm thing' at it - and an awfully loud alarm goes off.
Yell in Russian. I made this one - but it only works three times a day.
- Shower - one of Deunans - gives hot water - and leaks vis.
- Arvo has created some:
- Aura dowsing - a pair of rods which can detect infernal auras (at a distance)
- The whetstone - sharpens swords and such