(Yeah, Internet explorer does mad things. Get Fire fox and it works.)
Watch a demo game
- Take turns to place a piece aligned to the grid.
- Do not cover any of your own colour
- Do not cover a whole area of another colour. (An area is a single colour conected at edges, not corners. )
- The game ends when no piece can be played.
- The winner is the player with most squares showing their colour.
- (Computer version special - legal moves will flash a different colour to illegal ones)
Start a game against the computer (random AI)
Start a game against the computer (greedy AI)
Start a 2 player game
Start a 3 player game
Start a 4 player game